From nurses to administrative staff, Mission is one of our most popular styles among healthcare workers. The slip-resistant TRUBase™ Outsole provides superior grip to keep you safe from everyday hazards. And its microfiber, latex-free TRUComfort™ Insole cradles and cushions the foot, helping to reduce foot, back and leg pain. Mission is lightweight, with a roomy toe box and low heel, for comfort that outlasts your day.
- Microfiber footbed offers excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments.
- They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Leather upper with side goring for a snug fit, a full back, and a padded collar. Roomier toe box provides extra wiggle room.
Product measurements were taken using size 7, M (C).
** Please note that measurements may vary by size.
I bought these clogs for my daughter who is on her feet all day and had trouble getting the right shoes for her tired feet. These clogs are lighter than most other clogs, which makes them more comfortable for some people.